Who speaks for the trees

>>  Sunday, September 18, 2011

Whilst out walking I was thinking about the beauty of nature and how lucky I am to be here, that it was as yet unspoilt by developers. As if by magic in the distance I saw a Truffula tree.





The tree dead centre reminded me of a Truffula tree.

If you haven't read to your children the tale of the lifted Lorax, you really should.  Actually, first you should read it yourself.

"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."


It's been a strange old time just recently, so many things I feel have slipped away and that happiness will never be attainable again. It's so easy to feel sad when something is lost.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Dr. Seuss

0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP