Running with the robin and hanging out with Jesus

>>  Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am so lucky, this was the view on my run last Sunday. The lambs in full tail wag, the hills in the distance.  I live in a beautiful part of the country that nobody else seems to know about.  I like it that way!

With the weather starting to pick up, I've changed my weekend daytime route.  A little robin decided to do at least a mile of it with me.

He hopped and flitted along the hedgerow always about 2 metres ahead of me, like he was saying "come on, come on, catch up!"  It was rather enjoyable just me and him.



I'm off to find out if Jesus is still one cool frood who knows where his towel is this weekend.    If I don't see at least 5 nuns jiving with the Fathers, I'll eat my hat! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP